Listen to the sound of relaxing music while you paint.
Painting is not only an activity to improve your artistic skills, it can also teach you the importance of mindfulness and living in the moment. Doing art, particularly painting, is a good way of practicing mindfulness-- a skill which helps you attain inner peace, empathy and an overall positive energy… especially when you do it while listening to relaxing music.
Unable to fully concentrate on your painting activity?
Crack up some tunes with Best Paint by Numbers’ Virtual Music CD!
- 10 tracks of relaxing music that will help you immerse completely in your painting activity even more.
- Each track is approximately 30 minutes long.
- Not only useful during painting sessions, you can play the music during other activities that require concentration and even meditation.
- Many studies suggest that listening to music promotes creative thinking. Thus, music can help in broadening our perspective, as well as enhancing our desire to expand horizons when making art.
- It creates a positive mood in the atmosphere.
- Listening to relaxing music can reduce stress and anxiety.
- Listening to music when painting can improve brain function and memory.